- Uses and understands simple, but correct English. He's started to sound slightly odd after picking up Aussie slang and layering it on top of his Chinese accent.
- Is friendly with a stubborn streak and follows an odd, archaic code of honor that always feels a bit out of place in Australia. Despite this, he is still not overly talkative, except with Constantine, the teams Medic; who is still wondering why hes changed.
- He enjoys long trips into the Outback with his campervan, and regularly stops at Aboriginal communities. When asked why, he shyly and mysteriously refuses to explain. If pressed, he would mumbled something about his shield and quickly change the topic.
- His 'romance' with the team's Medic, Constantine Biermann, is as famous as it is completely nonexistent. Both men are straight (if especially close) but the team's Heavy, Zahir, gleefully spreads rumors.
- Lowe is starting to reach out to both new and old friends including most of his unit, although the Spy, Palomo, annoys him still.
- Several changes have occurred since:[link]
He has recently returned from a long period of hospital leave, during which his memories were altered.
- Since being mentally tampered with, he has become much bolder in battle; with a particularly brutal streak if his friends are threatened. He fights as if he does not fear pain or death and seems to enjoy the carnage, delighting in butchering even friends who happen to be on BLU. This aggression is completely 'switched off' later - a paradox that some find hard to understand. Actually, it fits with his bizarre personal code of honor : if there is no other personal conflict, an enemy is an enemy only during designated battles and within the perimeter of the respawn field etc...
- He seems to have forgotten most of his troubled past, his country of origin, and his former struggles...and possibly his wife
- Unknown to him, this is starting to erode his grasp of reality. In a few instances, he remembers friendships but not how they came to be. He's also seems to have misplaced some of his older belongings, if only he could remember what they were.
- Although he may have forgotten his old enemies - the reverse may not be true. Ironically, Lowe is probably in even greater danger as a result.
- Uses the standard-issue Sniper rifle or his Type 56, kukri/handscythe as a melee weapon. He owns a single Aboriginal shield that occupies the secondary slot as a Razorback would, but its not electrified.
-Uses a careful melee strategy to attack when his opponent is least maneuverable, to take advantage of his own size and stealth. Then he goes into a frenzy.
- Has forgotten how to use other weapons
...wish I could have done a better layout for this, but I'm happy with the main pic given that I had no reference